Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Perseverance

 This week we have been learning about Perseverance and grit. Are teacher told us to make a slideshow with questions. That she made for us Here are the questions down below. 


    1. hat are some of the main ideas about perseverance and grit perseverance means being committed and grit hat you will never run away from the situation 


     

    1. Why do you think the author wrote this article I think the author think we have to try our best 


    1. What did the author want us to learn at the end of the day we now we did are best   


    1. How can you show grit and perseverance in your life be never giving up on Each other

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eva,
    Well done explaining and answering the questions about grit and perseverance. They are both such great skills to be able to use in our life, not just sports! I am enjoying how you are so enthusiastic with your learning and in your participation in workshops too. Keep it up 👍

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post