Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Junk Food Banned at School

This week for wanting we about sentence structures We wrote about junk food been at school In my opinion I didn't like the idea of junk food being banned at school this is why 


Junk Food Banned at School 

 

In my opinion, we should have a little bit of junk food. We should be able to choose what we get for our lunch. Some people have allergies and dont have all the choices. This is why junk food is a good option. 


For example chocolate increases brain power, ice cream has fibre, hot chips have vitamins and minerals. This is good for your body.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Eva,
    I rely like all of the information you gave I agree Junk food should be banded from school.
    Keep up the great work Hine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eva,
    I’m not sure I agree with you in allowing junk food at school. As a mum I’m a big fan of healthy snacks like fruit and vegetables, especially in school lunches. You do make some good points in regards to having more choices if you have allergies and chocolate giving you some brain power.
    What treat food would you have in your lunchbox? I would have chips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eva
    Thanks for posting your persuasive writing. I like the way your started your writing with, 'In my opinion' as this tells the reader right away what your thoughts are about the topic. You do make some good points about people with allergies no have as much choice over the food they can eat, but I do think healthy options in a lunchbox are best. However, I do like a bit of chocolate from time to time at lunchtime. What is your favourite junk food?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post