Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Sentence Expansion

 We are learning to expand our sentences by adding detail.

Oscar cried.

When At 8.50am, yesterday , A few days ago 

Where in the corner , at school , in a hotel room

Why She was being bullied by 


In the morning at school Oscar cried because he was being bullied. 


They had an argument.


When: In the afternoon

Where: at the playground

Why: she was being bossy


In the afternoon, they had an argument in the playground because she was being bossy.


What do you think of my expanded sentences?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post